Dropped calls in 23116 area code
VznBlair

Over the summer, a cell tower near me was struck by lightning and burned to the ground.  Verizon initially replaced it with COW, but has sense replaced it with a permanent tower.  Since switching over to the new tower a couple of months ago my wife and I have had repeated issues with dropped calls.  All phones are up to date.  Signal strength is consistently 2-3 bars of LTE.  Is this a known problem in this area?  If so, is there a plan/timetable to fix the issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls in 23116 area code
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, VznBlair! It's our priority to provide a seamless network experience and we are concerned to hear that you are experiencing dropped calls. We would love the opportunity to help you in any way we can. Can you tell us a little more? What are the cross streets and zip code of your current location? Is any other service being impacted besides dropped calls? 

0 Likes
VznBlair

The zip code is 23116.  The cross street is Wychwood Drive.  There are no other services impacted.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you. We want you to have excellent service free of dropped calls. We'd like to see what's going on. We'd like to troubleshoot this on your account. Please send us a Private Note, so we can move forward with this.

0 Likes