Dropping almost every single call
Foodguystl

Help!  I have an iPhone 6 that was working perfectly until yesterday. My wife who has the same phone was experiencing dropped calls and while I was trying to fix her problem I saw there was an update available from Apple. The 11.0.2.

So I updated both phones at the same time and immediately began dropping calls, now on both Phones.

I contacted Apple who ran a diagnostic and swears that everything is working fine on my phone. I just went to the Verizon store today and they switched out the Sim cards on both phones.  No changes whatsoever in the dropping of calls. My ZIP Code is 34608 if that means anything.

Please help with a solution as this is my work phone and just today I probably dropped at least 15 to 20 calls. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropping almost every single call
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Foodguystl, making sure we put a stop to these drop calls is a must. We would be happy to help investigate into this for you. I didn't find any issues in your area with that zip you provided us. Have you attempted to reset the network settings in your phone? If not, please navigate into settings> general > reset, and then tap on reset network settings. Once your phone powers back on, please monitor your device to see if the calls drop after resetting the network settings.

JoeyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Dropping almost every single call
Foodguystl

issue corrected itself beginning Tuesday morning. Only one dropped call in the morning and none since. Go figger!!!

Skip Lehmkuhl

On Wednesday, October 11, 2017, 5:25:08 PM EDT, vzw_customer_support <forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

|

|

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

Shop

Support

My Verizon

| |

Dropping almost every single call

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in iPhone 6 - View the full discussion

Foodguystl, making sure we put a stop to these drop calls is a must. We would be happy to help investigate into this for you. I didn't find any issues in your area with that zip you provided us. Have you attempted to reset the network settings in your phone? If not, please navigate into settings> general > reset, and then tap on reset network settings. Once your phone powers back on, please monitor your device to see if the calls drop after resetting the network settings.

JoeyM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Community

Start a new discussion in iPhone 6 by email or at Verizon Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

|

|

|

0 Likes