Email reply
bboeh

When I try to reply to an email on my iphone 6+ I get the message "the recipient was rejected by the server."

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email reply
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
bboeh

Lets get your emails working again! How long has this been going on? Is this over the cellular network or on wifi? Are your other phone functions working ok?

BryanS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bboeh

The problem appears both on wireless and my regular account. I'm trying to reply to you on my gmail address which didn't work last time.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
bboeh

The reply to you shows that it was sent but the attempt to reply to chad@biehljelaw was rejected just minutes before.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bboeh,

It is very important to be able to utilize your email on your devices. Is it replying to the VZW forums that you are having issues with? Or is it replying to an email address through the email app that you are coming across the error?

ChristinaM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

What mail service are you using?

0 Likes