Re: Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time.
rp405v
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine showed 9/19 and went to 10/14 and now shows not available as well. I was told by vzw care agent that 10/14 will be the date mine ships.

0 Likes
EricExtreme
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here. Order screen said 9/19. Email said 10/14. Tracking says unavailable. VZW reps I have spoke to don't seem to be given the tools and info from the powers that be to be helpful to the customers.

0 Likes
phixx79
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered on 9/12, checkout said 9/19 (which I got a screenshot of) and my confirmation email also says 9/19.  When visiting the Verizon website it also says that it cannot be tracked right now.  I do not wish to wait on hold and speak with someone who has less information than I do and the chat reps on MyVerizon have been less than helpful and suggest that I simply call in.

0 Likes
rp405v
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just want some clarification on when I can expect my device.

0 Likes
EricExtreme
Enthusiast - Level 3

I called VZW and spoke to a supervisor. I got it all sorted out. I will get my phone Friday Smiley Happy

0 Likes
rp405v
Enthusiast - Level 1

how do you know you will get it then?

0 Likes
EricExtreme
Enthusiast - Level 3

Supervisor found an error in the order on their part and pushed the order through. I already have a order update that it is processing and shipping info will be available soon.

0 Likes
phixx79
Contributor - Level 1

Sounds nice.  I called to ask about my order and the person on the phone was baffled.  They said that I shouldn't be concerned and will probably get my device on Friday.  I was hoping for a real answer.  If I won't get the phone by Friday I would rather cancel and just go ahead and wait until November for a 6 Plus with everyone else. =P

However, it does look like a 128GB Gold iPhone 6 will ship to you by Friday if you order it today. =O

0 Likes
peterk814

Hi,

Could I have a verizon rep check on my order?  I pushed the order through around 3:15AM EST, received the confirmation email at 4:55AM.  Website and Email both indicated a 9/19 arrive by date, but my order status has not changed and my expected ship date on the pre-order status went from 10/14 to "not available".

What the heck is going on?  If its not going to arrive by 9/19 I'd rather go wait outside best buy to get one.

0 Likes
EricExtreme
Enthusiast - Level 3

A Verizon manager had told me that one or two of the 16gb 6+ would not ship until 10/14 as Apple never sent Verizon. One was the gold (my order.) I don't remember what the other was.

0 Likes