FedEx didn't deliver my iPhone6 plus
Jadadoll10

Hello my name is Riffat Syed.Verizon recently shipped me a phone on Thursday March 10th which was to be delivered on Friday by 3 pm but no one came not even ringing the bell but it said on the FedEx website that it tried but wasn't home but I was home and I went Downstair every hour and looked out the window but nothing......Then it said it sent back to the facility (fedex) it was suppose to be deliver again on Monday 3/14.......I had my mother home all day looking for the package yet no one rang my bell but it said on their website that it was delivered.I didn't even receive email confirmation that it was delivered or anything.......It also said it was delivered 8:57 pm when in the website earlier it said it was suppose to delivered at 3 pm.......This is absolutely absurd!i have never had this happen to me 4 years I have lived here.......Meanwhile on Tuesday Verizon sent me previous phone which is defected for which reason I asked them to send me another one replace the one the sent me.I am just completely frustrated and angry.I trired calling Verizon but it was after 11 so no luck.I don't know what to do I am so upset

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: FedEx didn't deliver my iPhone6 plus
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Have you contacted FedEx? Ultimately they will be the ones that will have to explain to whom it was delivered.

0 Likes