FedEx ship status
Courtney128
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm from near Pittsburgh Pa and as of now my iphone 6 is still in Memphis at the facility. The only new notification since Saturday is the one about the information being sent to fedex or whatever. I'm starting to wonder if it'll be here tomorrow. Can anyone reassure me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: FedEx ship status
Shane3118
Contributor - Level 3

Probably not..

I'm just kidding, yes FedEx/UPS will start moving all the shipments some time today or tonight and have them at your local facility tomorrow morning, then delivery.

0 Likes
DavidVaughan
Contributor - Level 1

99% sure it will, they are all scheduled to go out as standard overnight delivery.  You should be able to login to FedEx and verify this.  So it will move this evening more than likely, now I can say that FedEx has said that due to the volume of shipments it is possible some people will not get theres delivered tomorrow because they just can't get everywhere.  But its a small percentage and they have until 8PM.

0 Likes
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

I'm in VA and have been able to track mine on FedEx since Monday and saw it showed future shipment date of 9.18 with arrival 9/19. It originated in the West Chester PA facility (Order Location D772001) on Monday morning and was moved to their Newark facility Monday afternoon and has been sitting there every since. FedEx tracking updated a couple times each day on the site that it is still "At local FedEx facility" but this morning at 3:44am the shipping information was sent through. Expecting it to leave Newark today and arrive at my door by 4pm tomorrow. (I ordered the 16GB 6 in space gray)

0 Likes
Bawina82
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am also in VA. I ordered mine on 9/12 early morning. I got a confirmation with a delivery of 9/19. I had not seen an update to my status. It only said my order was being processed and no shipping information was available at this time. I spoke to customer service several times only to get nowhere. My shipping date was finally update to 9/19. I was excited. Then I checked it a couple more times only to find out it had been changed back to 10/14.

0 Likes
Courtney128
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just wish it would ship out of Memphis! I am tired of checking FedEx and seeing no new notifications. I'm way too impatient for this.

TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

Did Verizon send you an order email subject link, "Verizon Shipment Notification" on Monday around Noon? This should confirm your order has been moved to the shipping que and also the tracking link for FedEx / UPS or whatever carrier you have.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Courtney128, we're so excited! It's almost there. You will need to continue to check the status of your shipment at Fedex.com since it's in their hands.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ajaxmonkey
Enthusiast - Level 3

They update throughout tonight and tomorrow. It's all in the system. Just like with the mail. If you choose 3 day shipping you may only have 2-3 or so updates and then no more. Rest assured that package arrives within those three days even with the small amount of updates.

0 Likes
rjcola27

New update from Memphis. My phone departed from Memphis at 3:14 this afternoon. Expected delivery tomorrow by 8 PM

0 Likes