Finally!
dajerru
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well I finally got tracking numbers on Tuesday and Wednesday and received the gold 16 gb 6+ today and space gray comes tomorrow. I ordered on 9/12 and ordered them together but that's ok. It's been a long wait  and I won't preorder again for sure. For those still waiting, just know that I was in your shoes for 4 weeks and the wait will be over for you too!

Labels (1)
Re: Finally!
Keira25
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's good to hear. When I check the "check status" link, it still says ship date of Oct. 3rd. I did get an e-mail on the 7th saying my new ship date is October 8th and they would keep me updated if there was any changes. Since my credit card isn't even charged yet, and it's Oct. 9th, that didn't happen. Now, who knows? I realize that millions of phones were ordered and these things take time, but it would have been better to send out an email and say honestly what the delay is and we will ship as soon as we can. Don't give a date if you can't keep it. Sorry to interject a rant into this reply. That is good news for you and hopefully the rest of us will hear something shortly.

monkeybuttqueen
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did your order come early, on time or later than expected?

0 Likes
dajerru
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah it came early. Original shipping date was October 17 with delivery on the 21st. It never switched shipping or delivery dates like some.

monkeybuttqueen
Enthusiast - Level 3

Seems like some are getting their phones early!

0 Likes
dajerru
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah and you will too!

0 Likes
monkeybuttqueen
Enthusiast - Level 3

Got my tracking no today.  Looks like a lot are shipping a week early!

0 Likes