Go to voice mail and asks for mailbox number?
Jeffdhh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have Apple iPhone 6s and can't go to my voice mail asks me for a mailbox number

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Go to voice mail and asks for mailbox number?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jeffdhh,

Being able to access your voicemail is important and we want to make sure everything is working as it should. How long has this been going on? Since this started have there been any changes to the device such as new apps, app updates or software updates? Have you powered the device off and back on? Are you able to access your voicemail by dialing *86?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jeffdhh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just noticed it I powered the phone off I reset the network settings I dialed *86 and every time it asks for my mailbox number

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you can access your voice mail is incredibly important, Jeffdhh. Let's keep working at this. Have you recently switched phones? Any recent account changes?

JosephE_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jeffdhh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes did have iPhone 5S

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jeffdhh, thanks for this information. What happens if you enter your mobile number? Do you receive any error messages?

EstebanP_VZW

0 Likes
Jeffdhh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes recently switched from iPhone 5S to 6s

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Jeffdhh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same asks for mailbox number if I put my ten digit phone number says it is an invalid number

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information, Jeffdhh. Based on the additional information provided on your latest post, we must review the voicemail settings on your account. I have sent a direct message to you for assistance. Please review that message and reply to it.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
meganaker
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having this exact problem, I've been looking on the forums and nothing has worked yet.