Gold 64GB iPhone 6
astomp82

I pre-ordered two iPhone 6s on 9/14. One was Space Gray 64GB and said delivery by 10/14, which is fine. The other was a Gold 64GB and said delivery by 9/19. Today is 9/22 and I don't have any updates on the Gold iPhone 6, and my credit card has yet to be charged. I went through the motions of ordering another Gold 64GB to see if it was now backordered, and it doesn't appear that it is. If the phone isn't backordered, why has it not shipped yet? I have asked customer service and the answer I got was basically a very vague, and I'm paraphrasing, "the phones will ship when they ship and your credit card will be charged at that time." I'd appreciate any more info someone from Verizon or another user in a similar situation can give.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Gold 64GB iPhone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

astomp82, I'm sorry for the delay with receiving your phone. Since your combined order includes two devices, one with a later ship date, the full order will not ship until the complete order can be fulfilled. I apologize for this inconvenience.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CameronSalhany

My order is still processing and I ordered the iphone 6 last night. No money has been taken from my account yet. Is this normal or is their something wrong with the verification of my card?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

astomp82, I'm sorry for the delay with receiving your phone. Since your combined order includes two devices, one with a later ship date, the full order will not ship until the complete order can be fulfilled. I apologize for this inconvenience.

AndreaS_VZW

0 Likes
astomp82

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I specifically asked the customer service rep that, and they said the phones would ship as they became available. But I was thinking they may not ship until they could both ship.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CameronSalhany, I want to put your concerns to rest. I can check the status of your order. I have sent you a direct message here, please reply to my message if you would like assistance with this.

AndreaS_VZW

0 Likes
astomp82

Can I just clarify that both will ship when the Space Gray is available, and that a Gold 64GB was set aside for my order when they were available? I notice the Gold 64GB is now backordered.

0 Likes
astomp82

Just bumping this to get a response.Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Likes