Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hangs up
WILDUP9

Constantly numerous times a day! i have to turn the phone completely off and sign back on. Sometimes when I receive a call I try to answere it but cant swipe to answer the call. I was checking my checking account and it froze up

it didn’t start this until I did an update several months ago?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hangs up
dexman

If possible, try factory defaulting the phone to see if that resolves the problem. If not, take the phone to an Apple store and have the techs at the Genius Bar do their thing. Be sure to back up the contents of the phone to the Cloud before starting the default process.

0 Likes
Re: Hangs up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@WILDUP9 I would be alarmed if my phone started to shut off by itself. It is my duty to make sure that you have a phone that functions. @dexman is correct on doing a factory data reset, but that step is done as a last resort. I want to make sure we can address all concerns, but let's start with the phone rebooting itself. Have you dropped or had any physically damage your phone recently? Do you recall downloading any new apps when this issue start happening? 

AkaneM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes