Has anyone received their phone(s) that experienced the ECPD profile error during the first 2 hours of online pre-order? It took me 2 hours to get past that error and finally was able to place my order online for a 6 plus 128g space grey. I received my
sharrison
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anyone received their phone(s) that experienced the ECPD profile error during the first 2 hours of online pre-order?  It took me 2+ hours to get past that error and finally was able to place my order online for a 6 plus 128g space grey. I received my order confirmation at 2:25 am PST on 9-12 for ship date of 10-14. A few days later the ship date changed to 10-10, and that has remained unchanged for the past 10 days. Just wondering if anyone has received their phones?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone received their phone(s) that experienced the ECPD profile error during the first 2 hours of online pre-order? It took me 2 hours to get past that error and finally was able to place my order online for a 6 plus 128g space grey. I received
e_squared13
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nope, I still have the ship date of 10/10 as well. Hoping it ships earlier!

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone received their phone(s) that experienced the ECPD profile error during the first 2 hours of online pre-order?  It took me 2  hours to get past that error and finally was able to place my order online for a 6 plus 128g space grey. I received
savage375646
Enthusiast - Level 3

i had the same error but got throughout after 20 min. i had a ship date of the 7 then it changed to the 4 and my phone shipped yesterday with a arrival of monday so i hop the same comes for you all this week.

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone received their phone(s) that experienced the ECPD profile error during the first 2 hours of online pre-order?  It took me 2  hours to get past that error and finally was able to place my order online for a 6 plus 128g space grey. I received
sharrison
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for both replies. I found out this afternoon that my CC was charged for my iPhone 6 plus, so that means it will be shipping soon! No tracking number yet, but I'm hopeful it will arrive by Tuesday.

0 Likes
sharrison
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received confirmation that my phone is shipping soon. Hope yours arrives soon also!

0 Likes
sharrison
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received my shipping confirmation today. Shipped out 9/27 with expected delivery of 9/30 via FedEx.

Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

I had that error.  Finally got through at 3:15a CST.  My first ship date like everyone else was 9/19. Then it changed to 10/10, then changed to 10/3 and yesterday I got my tracking number for Tuesday.

0 Likes
e_squared13
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here! Finally!

0 Likes