Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Has anyone's expected delivery date for the iphone 6s plus expected delivery date changed from 9/25/15 to 9/20/15?
Mslovely1976

Has anyone's expected delivery date for the iPhone 6s Plus expected delivery date changed from 9/25/15 to 9/20/15? I know I'm not getting it today especially since it says that it's still processing, and also it's Sunday. If it matters at all I ordered the 64gb rose gold edition.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone's expected delivery date for the iphone 6s plus expected delivery date changed from 9/25/15 to 9/20/15?
gojetsgo025

mine switched to this date for some reason

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone's expected delivery date for the iphone 6s plus expected delivery date changed from 9/25/15 to 9/20/15?
Pastor13th

Same here

0 Likes
Pastor13th

Mine says the same thing. I order 6 plus 128 gig Silver

0 Likes
Mslovely1976

Well I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. My credit card has been charged, and on one Verizon link it says that my order has been sent to the warehouse for shipping yet I still don't have a tracking number or know who the courier is. Although usually they ship thru FedEx, but on the confirmation email when I click check my order status it says it's still processing.

0 Likes