Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Has anyone who ordered actually received their phone(s) yet?
jlat96

It doesn't seem like the phones are even shipping out to those who have ordered them. I ordered on the 29th of September and I have a placeholder "expected shipping date" of October 31st. It doesn't look good on my end seeing as people who pre-ordered still haven't received their phones yet. Is there any other way to get a more accurate idea of where my order is and when I will actually receive my phones? The one line synopsis on the order tracking page just isn't enough.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone who ordered actually received their phone(s) yet?
Mayajw

Agreed. I ordered two phones the 25th and I've seen minimal movement. All that has happened for me is my recent orders now shows the products I ordered. Very frustrating. I will never order from Verizon again when local stores, along with Apple, have my phones in stock. It's all about sales!

0 Likes
jlat96

Did you get an email to confirm your order when you placed it? I haven't and it's beginning to worry me

0 Likes
Mayajw

I did but that's probably only because I did it in the store. I contacted a csr just to verify my orders went through as well. I would probably call if you have not already. Go check out the Verizon order status thread at MacRumors. A lot of people in the same boat as us. Good luck.

0 Likes