Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Has anyone who ordered actually received their phone(s) yet?
jlat96

It doesn't seem like the phones are even shipping out to those who have ordered them. I ordered on the 29th of September and I have a placeholder "expected shipping date" of October 31st. It doesn't look good on my end seeing as people who pre-ordered still haven't received their phones yet. Is there any other way to get a more accurate idea of where my order is and when I will actually receive my phones? The one line synopsis on the order tracking page just isn't enough.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone who ordered actually received their phone(s) yet?
Mayajw

Agreed. I ordered two phones the 25th and I've seen minimal movement. All that has happened for me is my recent orders now shows the products I ordered. Very frustrating. I will never order from Verizon again when local stores, along with Apple, have my phones in stock. It's all about sales!

0 Likes
jlat96

Did you get an email to confirm your order when you placed it? I haven't and it's beginning to worry me

0 Likes
Mayajw

I did but that's probably only because I did it in the store. I contacted a csr just to verify my orders went through as well. I would probably call if you have not already. Go check out the Verizon order status thread at MacRumors. A lot of people in the same boat as us. Good luck.

0 Likes