Have to call twice to reach my wife everytime?
Bralsto

My wife just got a new iphone 6. Now, every time I call my wife, I have to call once, go to voicemail, and then call back a second time to reach her. She never shows a missed call.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Have to call twice to reach my wife everytime?
MIWILLIA

Did this ever get resolved for you?  I have been having the exact same issue.  People must call me twice to get me.  Calling support didn't help with my problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MIWILLIA-

We don't want you to miss out on any important calls.  When did this issue begin?  Have there been any recent changes on your phone?  Does this occur when you're connected to Wi-Fi or our netwok? 

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Is this only happening with you? Or is it all callers? How many bars does she have? If it's initially going straight to voicemail without ringing then she wouldn't show a missed call...it's as if the phone is off.

0 Likes
JSUMI

I know it's been 2 years since you posted this, but maybe this helps others...

My mother's iphone 6 plus has same issue (all callers must call twice to get through). It was the Do Not Disturb functions - most settings were on.

Settings -> Do Not Disturb -> Deselect anything highlighted

worked for her phone hopefully this helps

0 Likes