Have you recieved your new phone? Still waiting?
MissAndiBean
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thought I'd ask who has gotten theirs, who's still waiting. Nice to see if people are getting them early or on-time or in worst case scenario receiving late.....

Post the date you ordered, the date you were told it would ship, if you received early then what was the date you actually received. Also what model you ordered, the color and the GB size.

soooo....
I ordered mine 09/24, expected ship date 10/31, still waiting and no update Smiley Sad Ordered the 6+ Gold 64gb

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Have you recieved your new phone? Still waiting?
disrupttheparadigm
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered a 6+ 64GB Grey on 9/16, estimated date of 11/4. So far no changes, no updates, everything is still sitting at the estimated date of 11/4. If I get it between now and next week, it will be early, otherwise it sounds like I may be waiting till November.

iphoneguy09
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered on 9/25/14 iphone 6 plus 16 gb gold expected ship date 10/24/14 still no tracking number.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

iphoneguy09, the next best things is on it's way to you. No worries, the tracking number will be come available to you approximately 1-3 days before it actually ships out.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

I started the same type of thread you have started a few days ago, it is too bad that the Moderators of this board could not place at the top one that that we could go in and comment when we ordered and when we receive notification.

I ordered my 6+ 64GB silver on Oct 3rd with a ship date of Oct 31st and deliver date 2 to 3 days  later it states. When I spoke with two different Verizon Reps they assured me that those who order on line will get first priority in getting the phones and they would for sure ship no later than Oct 31st. I am truly hoping the Verizon Reps are correct and that Verizon is in close communication with Apple and knows they are getting a huge shipment.  My concern now is I am leaving for an extended vacation on the 8th of Nov and I am on the Verizon Edge plan that I must return my 5S to the store within 5 days of receiving the new phone. If it does not arrive prior to the 6th I will not be able to comply with what they need and I was told they would charge my card the full amount of the phone. This has me extremely upset and anxious.  If Verizon could confirm that they know this shipment is for sure coming from Apple I would feel more confident.

iphoneguy09
Enthusiast - Level 3

i called this morning and was told that i WOULD have it by Friday 10-24-14 i hope is this true.

disrupttheparadigm
Enthusiast - Level 3

Glad to hear it's on it's way! Too bad it wasn't early though, at least the waiting will finally end!

iphoneguy09
Enthusiast - Level 3

Update at 6 am I received my tracking number says it will be here Monday its gonna be a long weekend glad it's almost over.

disrupttheparadigm
Enthusiast - Level 3

Glad to hear people are starting to see updates and the phones are starting to make their way out to people...hopefully I will see the same soon as well now that I am getting close to my estimated date.

0 Likes
jmanshutt
Enthusiast - Level 3

very odd I order same phone and gb in 9/22 and my ship date is 10-31

0 Likes