Hey everyone! Does anyone else have the ship date 11/14 for the iPhone 6 plus?
ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

Getting pretty excited! Hoping it ships sooner. I ordered it on 10/25.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hey everyone! Does anyone else have the ship date 11/14 for the iPhone 6 plus?
Cedes94x
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered the iPhone 6 Plus 64G in Gold on 10/16 with a shipping date of 11/14. Honestly I'm not as excited...been waiting 3 weeks and still no update what so ever..other than a pointless email I got the other night lol.

Re: Hey everyone! Does anyone else have the ship date 11/14 for the iPhone 6 plus?
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered the 24th but it's 64 gb and it's the iPhone 6. Hopefully I'm getting mine soon as well as you!!!

kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

It's the same ship date as well. I would assume it will ship any where between Wednesday and Friday. At the latest they should be here by Tuesday

Jls5879
Enthusiast - Level 3

i ordered iphone 6 plus sg 64 g on 10/17 and my ship date is also 11/14. I'm a bit skeptic about getting it on time.  I hope i'm wrong but it seems many people with ship dates before us ended up waiting past the dates originally given.

ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

I talked to a Verizon Support person tonight and they said since I ordered before the end of October that it should ship on 11/14 Smiley Happy I guess anyone who ordered it any later than that will have to wait until the 21st.

ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

My guess is we will receive it Monday if it does ship the 14th lol I'm totally obsessed at this point

ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

I'll admit it's pretty frustrating!

Jls5879
Enthusiast - Level 3

it is very frustrating. i already bought the case and the screen protector and the phone probably hasn't  even been made yet! i hope when we finally get our phones it was worth all this !!

kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

I am so glad I'm not the only one obsessed. I literally check the status every couple hours