Re: Hey everyone! Does anyone else have the ship date 11/14 for the iPhone 6 plus?
1854l
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know. Every time I get an email from verizon I get a little excited! They have been "while you wait for your new phone", Trying to understand your data usage", "Your BILL is ready". I want the one that says "your phone is ready!" and it's being shipped out! The bill notice kinda ticks me off. We had to change the plan with the order so I'm paying for a plan with data and 4 of the 5 phones are dumb (basic) phones. This with the promise that the phones are being  shipped much sooner than the ship date.  So for 3 weeks now I'm paying for a plan with data and we have 4 phones that can't use it?? I have checked istocknow and for the past couple weeks, on any given day, I can find our phones at one or more of the apple stores in the area.

0 Likes
Re: Hey everyone! Does anyone else have the ship date 11/14 for the iPhone 6 plus?
thomp722010
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just call customer service and demand that they not charge you any data charges until you get your new phone... They will listen, they are pretty good at that. They may not be great at this whole iPhone shipment thing but they have always had great customer service and are always willing to help you out... I have been with Verizon for roughly 12 years now and they have always been great.

0 Likes
ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

So... I haven't received anything about this new order that Verizon did for me so I decided to call them tonight. Turns out my old order is still in the system and is supposed to ship by Friday 11/21! I'm not sure what I'm going to do about the other order that they made for me lol. I figured they would have deleted my old order but I guess I'm glad they didn't if they're finally shipping it this week! I am so confused by now.

0 Likes
thomp722010
Enthusiast - Level 2

They can not do 2 orders at a time on one number so maybe the person didnt know what they were doing and really didnt reorder it for you? I know when I cancelled one of my orders I had to wait over 24 hours for them to be able to reorder the phone on that account...

0 Likes
ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

It isn't under the same number because I'm a brand new customer. It's just under my name.

0 Likes
tlou37
Enthusiast - Level 3

You mentioned you ordered on 10/25, which model iPhone 6 Plus did you order ashley?

0 Likes
tlou37
Enthusiast - Level 3

never mind, found it

0 Likes
ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

Just so everyone knows, I cancelled my order on 11/21 after my order for the Gold 128GB iPhone 6 Plus didn't ship once again. Instead I ordered the 64GB and it shipped the very next morning. I received my tracking info under 24 hours of placing the order and it will be here Monday morning! I wasn't willing to wait until late December for the 128GB so I decided to just go with the 64GB. I'm SO happy I did! Smiley Happy I wish everyone luck and hope Apple sends Verizon a larger shipment.

0 Likes
DKWMT
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did the same thing yesterday. 128GB models have delayed even further out it appears to 12/12/2014. Gave up. Bought 64GB iPhone 6plus.

ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

Some are even getting delays such as 12/22 for the gold and space gray. So so so happy I decided to switch. The only reason why I originally went for the 128 was because it was only $5 more monthly on the Edge program.

0 Likes