Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
High Pitch Noise on 6Plus
sgrannis

Has anyone else experienced a high pitch noise while talking on the 6Plus? I am on my second phone and it has happened twice today not to mention the previous 15-20 times before on original and this replacement>

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: High Pitch Noise on 6Plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

sgrannis-  Time to get rid of that high pitch sound. Do you have a case on your device? Please go to your Settings>General>Accessibility and  scroll down to phone noise cancellation and turn it off. Please let us know the outcome.
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

sgrannis-  Time to get rid of that high pitch sound. Do you have a case on your device? Please go to your Settings>General>Accessibility and  scroll down to phone noise cancellation and turn it off. Please let us know the outcome.
JacobV_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jo1Jo

I have been having the same problem.  I could be sitting still on the phone, using the hands free in two different cars. I have the Phone noise cancelation ON.  So this is not the FIX.  And the is not the only phone I know of that this is happening.. I know at least 4 others that have a iPhone 6 or Plus that have the same issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jo1Jo,

I appreciate all of those details. Our goal is always to make sure you get world class service and I'm confident we can find a solution. When did htis start? Does it only happen when talking with certain people or everyone?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes