How Do I Return My iPhone 6?
embriones

I recently upgraded my iPhone and was told that if returned my iPhone 6, then I would get a good chunk of money off the iPhone 7.

I've received my iPhone 7 and received the "Let's return your old phone" bag but did not receive a return label. I factory reset the phone, turned off the device, and was ready to drop it off at Verizon (as previously instructed by the person I spoke to when I preordered the iPhone 7). I went to my local Verizon store and was told that I can't leave it with them. That I needed to ship it directly to the Verizon Warehouse via the instructions on the return phone bag. My local verizon couldn't print the shipping label for me and told me to check online. When trying to print the return label on my MyVerizon account, the system only allowed me a return label for my iPhone 7, nothing about returning the iPhone 6.

How can I return my iPhone 6?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to Return iPhone 6 After Upgrade to iPhone 7
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your new iPhone, embriones. We want to make sure you can trade in your iPhone 6 to receive the promotional value. I'm sorry for your store experience. While the store would not be able to ship the device for you, they have the ability to submit a standalone trade in request for the promotion as long as your iPhone 7 is already active. Additionally, shipping materials can be requested on the following link under "Lost your shipping supplies?" http://spr.ly/6588B7puA

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How to Return iPhone 6 After Upgrade to iPhone 7
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your new iPhone, embriones. We want to make sure you can trade in your iPhone 6 to receive the promotional value. I'm sorry for your store experience. While the store would not be able to ship the device for you, they have the ability to submit a standalone trade in request for the promotion as long as your iPhone 7 is already active. Additionally, shipping materials can be requested on the following link under "Lost your shipping supplies?" http://spr.ly/6588B7puA

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes