How Do I Stop Call Forwarding On My Son's iPhone 6s?
GigiR

when my kid receives a call and it goes to voicemail, the call is automatically forwarded to my phone.  How do I stop that from happening?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How Do I Stop Call Forwarding On My Son's iPhone 6s?
nicoleb_vzw
Verizon Employee

GigiR,

We want to ensure your son's calls go to his voicemail and not you. Luckily this is a quick and easy fix for you. From his phone, simply dial *73 and call. You should just hear a couple beeps or a message stating call forwarding disabled. His calls will then stay with him and go to his voicemail box if he doesn't answer.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How Do I Stop Call Forwarding On My Son's iPhone 6s?
nicoleb_vzw
Verizon Employee

GigiR,

We want to ensure your son's calls go to his voicemail and not you. Luckily this is a quick and easy fix for you. From his phone, simply dial *73 and call. You should just hear a couple beeps or a message stating call forwarding disabled. His calls will then stay with him and go to his voicemail box if he doesn't answer.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes