Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How can I find out my ship date?
ktnm17

I am a new customer switching to Verizon. I placed an order for an iPhone 6 64gb and and a 6+ 64gb space gray on 10/19 in a Verizon store, and was told they would ship by 11/14. I have never received any emails, and checking the order number obtained by calling customer service (the 16 digit order confirmation number on the receipt was useless) has never said anything other than "your order is being processed" - no estimated ship date has ever been provided. Help! How do I at least get an estimate of my ship date? I'm not convinced phones are ever coming.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How can I find out my ship date?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ktnm17,

We want to welcome you to Verizon Wireless with open arms. I am sorry that you have not received any emails about the details of your shipping. To check the status of your phone order you can dial 800-922-0204 and they can provide you with all information.

I also suggest that they make sure that we have the correct email on file so we make sure you get these emails.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I find out my ship date?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ktnm17,

We want to welcome you to Verizon Wireless with open arms. I am sorry that you have not received any emails about the details of your shipping. To check the status of your phone order you can dial 800-922-0204 and they can provide you with all information.

I also suggest that they make sure that we have the correct email on file so we make sure you get these emails.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes