How can I recover deleted photos from the verizon cloud?
gsd1

I accidentally deleted my photos from the Verizon cloud. How can I recover them?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I recover deleted photos from the verizon cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help has arrived, let’s work together to get those photos back, Gsd@47! Here is a handy link that will outline the process to recover those deleted photos: http://vz.to/1YwODw4 Please keep us updated if you have any further questions or concerns, glad to help.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help has arrived, let’s work together to get those photos back, Gsd@47! Here is a handy link that will outline the process to recover those deleted photos: http://vz.to/1YwODw4 Please keep us updated if you have any further questions or concerns, glad to help.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MISSYANNE25

I was so hoping that this would remedy a huge problem we are having. We recently purchased two S7 Galaxy phones. My husband went from a Droid Maxx to the s7 so transferring pictures wasn't as smooth as my transfer from my s4. But no worries, the pics were in the cloud. They transferred without incident. However, we had to exchange the phone as the internal speaker quit working. Pictures were still in the cloud prior to the switch. We did the exchange at the kiosk, the tech transferred everything from his glitched out s7 to a new s7 device. Pictures appeared to have transferred from the Gallery. We did not check the Cloud while at the Kiosk. However, when I brought the phone home to my husband he said his cloud was empty and his 500+ were gone! I have called tech support as well as the kiosk tech. The kiosk tech is diligently looking for a solution as he definitely remembers the pictures being on the first s7. I have uninstalled the cloud and reinstalled it, to no avail. I have gone to the online cloud account and the pictures aren't even in the trash to restore as the link you provided suggested. They can't just disappear, can they??? Please help!!

0 Likes