How do I get my new phone connected with the Verizon network?
Ibinca

After verifying at Apple Store that my cell was dead after charging at work with faulty socket I'm going to buy new iPhone 6s today but I want to know what  need to do to get it connected with Verizon?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What do I need to do if my iPhone is dead and after buying new one at Apple Store to get it connected with Verizon
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have the SIM card from your old, broken phone (It needs to be iPhone 5 or newer), just install the SIM card to your new device. That will carry your service over. Otherwise, stop by a Verizon Wireless store and have a rep work to activate the phone if you don't have a SIM Card in the new phone.

In some cases Apple will take care of the activation with you in the store.

View solution in original post

Re: What do I need to do if my iPhone is dead and after buying new one at Apple Store to get it connected with Verizon
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have the SIM card from your old, broken phone (It needs to be iPhone 5 or newer), just install the SIM card to your new device. That will carry your service over. Otherwise, stop by a Verizon Wireless store and have a rep work to activate the phone if you don't have a SIM Card in the new phone.

In some cases Apple will take care of the activation with you in the store.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ibinca,

Oh no! This isn’t what we want for you. You have come to the right place, because help is our middle name. Having a phone that isn’t working is like loosing a limb. Let’s make sure we get you a working phone. I’m sending you a Private Message. Please respond back to me in the Private Message for further assistance.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes