How do I know which vehicles my iPhone 6 Bluetooth is compatible with?
ShaM1

How can I findout about the compatibility between the iPhone 6 and certain vehicles, and the hands free connectivity in those vehicles?

I am interested in the iPhone 6 but have several meetings that have to call into for work.  Where can I find out about the compatibility with iPhone 6 and if there are issues I need to be aware of for connecting to hands free option in the car?

Please point me to the right direction. The dealership was useless in helping me. I figured Verizon can be more helpful.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Compatibility between the iPhone 6 and certain vehicles, and the hands free connectivity in those vehicles?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ShaM1,

I understand the importance of the bluetooth compatibility between your new device and your car.  What make and model is your vehicle? 

Here is the information that Verizon Wireless has on Bluetooth Car Kit compatibility; http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-bluetooth-car-kit-compatibility/.  However, Apple does not have any information listed here.  We can assume that the latest and greatest iPhone 6 has the technology to be compatible with most vehicles.  If you'd like to discover further information I'd suggest contacting Apple directly; 800-275-2273.

Let us know if you need anything else!

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Compatibility between the iPhone 6 and certain vehicles, and the hands free connectivity in those vehicles?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ShaM1,

I understand the importance of the bluetooth compatibility between your new device and your car.  What make and model is your vehicle? 

Here is the information that Verizon Wireless has on Bluetooth Car Kit compatibility; http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-bluetooth-car-kit-compatibility/.  However, Apple does not have any information listed here.  We can assume that the latest and greatest iPhone 6 has the technology to be compatible with most vehicles.  If you'd like to discover further information I'd suggest contacting Apple directly; 800-275-2273.

Let us know if you need anything else!

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes