How do I retrieve phone numbers from Verizon cloud?
IVYRAYNESGRANDMA

I had a droid mini that got shattered. I upgraded to an I-Phone 6S. I was wondering if there was a way to access the cloud from the old phone and get back all my contacts.

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Retrieve phone numbers from cloud of old phone
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you were using the Verizon Cloud you should be able to. I'm not familiar with your device specific Cloud you may have had access to (like Apple has iCloud) but if you used anything like Google to store your contacts you should also be able to get your contacts back that way also

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you were using the Verizon Cloud you should be able to. I'm not familiar with your device specific Cloud you may have had access to (like Apple has iCloud) but if you used anything like Google to store your contacts you should also be able to get your contacts back that way also

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important to us that you are able to access all your great photos from your previous device on your new purchase, IVYRAYNESGRANDMA. I'd be happy to assist you today during this transition period.

I have included a link for our content transfer tool here http://vz.to/2bSEzA3 Our content transfer tool allows you to place your phones side by side and transfer all of your important information. If you need clarification on this process or have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you for being the best part of Verizon.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes