How do I set up my personal hotspot on my iPhone 6?
musician91

How do I set up my personal hotspot on my iPhone 6? It worked on my old iPhone 4 on my old plan, but since I got a new plan and a new phone, it is saying I need to visit the website or call 611 to set up my hotspot. Neither have led me anywhere.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I set up my personal hotspot on my iPhone 6?
Weth
Legend

What plan is your new plan?  Not all plans include hotspot.  For example the loyalty plan do not include hotspot. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

When you activated the phone, that should have been one of the checkmarked choices, if you didn't choose it, then it's not on your account any longer. You'll need to call into Verizon to add the feature to your account again, at 1800-922-0204.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

What plan is your new plan?  Not all plans include hotspot.  For example the loyalty plan do not include hotspot. 

0 Likes
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

Ahh, not sure how I missed that, Weth, I totally didn't even see he switched plans. If that was the case, he probably went to a plan that no longer supports it as you had previously mentioned. In my case I upgraded using a seperate line so not as to lose my unlt'd data, and still have the hotspot.

0 Likes