How do I stop my husband's phone from being linked to my Apple ID?
jamiegonzo30

I recently got 2 iPhone 6 plus one for me one for my husband. His phone keeps asking for my Apple ID not his. How can I stop this from happening??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Phone on my account requiring my Apple ID not the id of person using that phone.
mama23dogs
Legend

IF you both sync to a computer, he may have an app that you downloaded on ypur Apple ID. It will continue to ask for the Apple ID of the purchaser.  Best option if that is the case is to delete the app from his phone and download under his Apple ID.

OR, you can sign your selves up for family share.  It allows you to share all purchases.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Phone on my account requiring my Apple ID not the id of person using that phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
You came to the right place jamiegonzo30! Let's get your husband's iPhone working properly. Have you ever logged into his phone with your Apple ID before? If so then simply go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID on his phone. If your Apple ID is logged in then please sign out and re-enter his Apple ID and password. Let us know the results when completed.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

IF you both sync to a computer, he may have an app that you downloaded on ypur Apple ID. It will continue to ask for the Apple ID of the purchaser.  Best option if that is the case is to delete the app from his phone and download under his Apple ID.

OR, you can sign your selves up for family share.  It allows you to share all purchases.

0 Likes