How do I stop the loud fax like noise?
WesleyH

I noticed this listed on the Android HOWEVER

In the past month, while in the city, with excellent coverage, I have been talking on the iphone 6 to suddenly hear a loud FAX/ Modem like noise coming out of the speaker.  (while NOT USING speaker function). . The first two or three times, it persisted for 6 to 10 seconds and then stopped.

Most recently, it occurred about 42 minutes in the conversation.  It did NOT stop.  I had to discontinue the call and make the call again.

I have NOT updated to iOS 9.1 or 9.2, nor do I intend to.  I already heard too many anecdotal cases of people loosing all their stored data when they upgraded.

Is this the BEST APPLE CAN DO?  More importantly, is the the BEST VORIZON CAN DO?

Am I going to need to file suit to release the contract and dump this piece of JUNK?

I want it fixed. . I don't want endless platitudes about how research is aware of the problem. Android has been having it, NOW MY iPhone6 is having it.

FIX IT!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: loud fax like noise
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Anytime you have concerns with your device we are here to help WesleyH.  We can look into all options the first step in this case would be to make sure the phones are on the most updated version of their software. 

You won't have to worry about losing any data.  You can easily back up your phone using ICloud or Itunes.  See the directions here http://apple.co/1zZ5Hya .
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: loud fax like noise
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Anytime you have concerns with your device we are here to help WesleyH.  We can look into all options the first step in this case would be to make sure the phones are on the most updated version of their software. 

You won't have to worry about losing any data.  You can easily back up your phone using ICloud or Itunes.  See the directions here http://apple.co/1zZ5Hya .
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes