How do I unlink my Verizon email from the iTunes store?
MARSHO48

How to delete my verizon email from being associated with itunes store? I keep receiving a message to enter my password for the iTunes store with my Verizon email as the user id.  I don't have an iTunes account using my Verizon email.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to delete my verizon email from being associated with itunes store?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly don't want you to continue to receive unwanted emails, MARSHO48. Do you have any Apple devices, such as an iPhone, tablet, or watch? Your Apple ID is tied to all apple services, such as iTunes. When creating an Apple ID, it's generally linked to the email address of your choice.  You can also visit https://appleid.apple.com and select Forgot Password using your Verizon email address to reset the password on file with Apple and then manage your email preferences from there.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How to delete my verizon email from being associated with itunes store?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly don't want you to continue to receive unwanted emails, MARSHO48. Do you have any Apple devices, such as an iPhone, tablet, or watch? Your Apple ID is tied to all apple services, such as iTunes. When creating an Apple ID, it's generally linked to the email address of your choice.  You can also visit https://appleid.apple.com and select Forgot Password using your Verizon email address to reset the password on file with Apple and then manage your email preferences from there.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes