How do get Verizon to honor $200 Iphone rebate..
Philgranna

I Ordered phone over the telephone a few days after announcement.  I was told a late September ship.  Actually shipped late October.  I was away when it finally arrived one month late.  I set up the phone and tried to get rebate as per directions.  Got offer for only $100.  Got on phone to customer support.  Told rebate was over.  I went to store,  no help there.  Called again and was told to go to store to get phone "certified" as operational.  Did that.  Called back and spoke to customer service and was told that I would get the $200 gift card and would receive shipping box soon.

I didn't receive box, called customer support and was told rep from last call noted she only promised $100.  Bogus!!  Talked to supervisor who said she would review that phone call, will text me tomorrow.  Al the while I've been encouraged to call "rebate" department but advised of long wait.  Also told to try EBay.  I asked if I could return phone and was told 14 days have expired since receipt, so not possible.  Asked who I could escalate to.  No answer.  No resolution yet.  I feel that since Verizon shipped a month later I should get consideration since I was promised if I got the phone certified at a store I would get full rebate. Really annoyed at Verizon.  Any idea who I can escalate this to?  Thank you.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes