How do i get a full manuscript of messages off my phone call logs and everything
Tep0714

I want to see a full manuscript off all incoming and outgoing calls and text messages from a phone on my account. How do I go about doing this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do i get a full manuscript of messages off my phone call logs and everything
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You can't get iMessage logs. Call logs and text logs can be seen in My Verizon for a certain timeframe. You can not view actual text message conversations. Only way you may be able to see something like that is if a third party messaging system was used and you can view that info via a website. But the general answer is you can not.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do i get a full manuscript of messages off my phone call logs and everything
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You can't. If you're using some sort of third party app you may be able to view messages or maybe on Verizon's messages + but in general you can't get a manuscript of messages that shows their content.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can see the call log details and the non imessage text log details for the past 90 days on the account owner's login of the MyVerizon account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

I think they are wanting to see what was said in the text conversations also (it's how I interpreted "full manuscript), but I may be wrong

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That is possible, but it wasn't super clear.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Tep0714

i would like as much information as i can get. call logs, text messages, imessages, anything. If you know how to go about receiving any of that information i would greatly appreciate it.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You can't get iMessage logs. Call logs and text logs can be seen in My Verizon for a certain timeframe. You can not view actual text message conversations. Only way you may be able to see something like that is if a third party messaging system was used and you can view that info via a website. But the general answer is you can not.

0 Likes