How does a verizon store sell me an iPhane 6 with a 3rd partry screen as new, and customer service does nothing?
SeanVorsteg

I found out when it got water damage and the apple store wouldn't work on data recovery

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How does a verizon store sell me an iPhane 6 with a 3rd partry screen as new, and customer service does nothing?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SeanVorsteg,

This is certainly an odd situation! I have sent a private message and look forward to your response.

SandyS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How does a verizon store sell me an iPhane 6 with a 3rd partry screen as new, and customer service does nothing?
mama23dogs
Legend

IF the phone isnt working, they can't recover data.

this is why iPhone backs up to iCloud over wifi when plugged in, asleep and connected to wifi.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like it was a third party retailer and not a corporate store.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes