How does an account holder return their old phone when they edged up through the Verizon Edge Program? I have wasted way too much of my time trying to do this and am certainly disgusted with Verizon's communication and website for this.
djdsgrl

I have been searching this helpless website for 3 nights after work trying to figure out how to get my old phone back to "WHEREVER" it needs to go. I am soo frustrated, I'm ready to throw this phone away and forget it. I've read through posts and tried the links left to only be taken where I've already been, with NO LUCK AT ALL. I've even called verizon myself to get, yet again, NO HELP!! Can anyone give me the real answer as to what to do.???

I've got the box I received my new phone in, with the plastic bag for the old phone and some papers the clearly read, "Keep this for your records" nothing that says RETURN LABEL. Don't have an address, either!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How does an account holder return their old phone when they edged up through the Verizon Edge Program? I have wasted way too much of my time trying to do this and am certainly disgusted with Verizon's communication and website for this.
NoteLover
Enthusiast - Level 3

If I'm not mistaking the phone will go back to Texas. You should be able to print a label as to where the phone should be shipped.

I believe there is a return address as well on that envelope. If you can't get anywhere, i would contact tech support. They are the smart VZ personnel opposed to customer care.

0 Likes
Re: How does an account holder return their old phone when they edged up through the Verizon Edge Program? I have wasted way too much of my time trying to do this and am certainly disgusted with Verizon's communication and website for this.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want to see you spending so much of your valuable time searching for answers, djdsgrl. There should have been return instructions and return packaging along with your customer receipt papers to send back the old Verizon Edge device in the shipping box of the new device. If you don't have the return label, you can print a new one at www.vzw.com/printlabel. Make sure to keep a copy of the tracking # for your reference.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

djdsgrl

This is the same response other community users have gotten, there is not option to print a label. This is also where li was told to go look for the receipt when I card

Verizon. THERE IS NOTHING THERE TO PRINT. I've tried to include a link to that page, so you can view yourself, but I'm thinking it won't post in this community discussion.

So, with this, I'm still stuck in the same situation... HOW DO I RETURN THIS PHONE? WHY CANT VERIZON EMAIL ME A LABEL DIRECTLY???

https://wbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/secure/orderhistory/viewOrderHistory.action

0 Likes
djdsgrl

The only thing near a print label option there is, is something about a label being generated "through verizon and can be opened as a pdf file". I have no clue what that means, and while on the phone with Verizon he couldn't help me with that either.

0 Likes