How many Iphone 6s Plus were delivered to your local Verizon store ?
bigsportsfan2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello All ,

I pre-ordered my Gold Iphone 6S Plus 128GB back on the 12th , and it was delivered today.

With that being said , I was thinking about maybe going down to the local Verizon Wireless store ( Here In Glendale AZ )  to pick up another one . But rather than go down , I decided to call first.

Glad I did !!!

I called them around 10:00 am , 2 hours after they had opened . A guy by the name of David answers,,,,,,,,I ask him if they had anymore 128GB Iphone 6S Plus . He tells me " No , We Don't ".

I say,,,,,,,,,,ahhhhhhhh must of been a big line for the opening huh ? " NO " he replies . Apple only sent us 10 6S Plus phones .

WHAT???!!!! Only 10 ??

So It got me wondering. What were other Verizon stores in the US getting ??

If you waited in line , or heard a similar story about only getting a handful of the 6S Plus phones  , Let me know . I'm just curious if many other locations had the same results.

Labels (2)
Re: How many Iphone 6s Plus were delivered to your local Verizon store ?
jhulgan
Enthusiast - Level 3

My local Verizon store received no 6s plus phones and stated (apparently incorrectly) that none of the Verizon retail stores received plus phones. So now I play the waiting-til-October-to-ship game.

0 Likes
BrownSugar67
Contributor - Level 3

I leave in Virginia Beach, Virginia my local stores didn't get any iPhone 6s Plus. I pre-order a 64 gold rose Best Buy yesterday. I decided to cancel it got the Apple Store and just be satisfied with a Gold one. When I called to cancel yesterday the young on the other told that had 2 Rose Gold 128 GB in and I could get one. I'm so happy I made that call yesterday morning just blessed

0 Likes
BrownSugar67
Contributor - Level 3

Try Best Buy that are getting them in faster then the local store Verizon stores.  You can get Apple care for 8 bucks month it just doesn't cover lost or stolen devices only damage phones and the deductible is 80 bucks.

0 Likes
cowboysdude
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wouldn't buy a roll of toilet paper from Best Buy... they are rip offs

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

You can also try some other local avenues such as Sam's Club or Costco is you're a member.  I was in Sam's Club the other day and they had the new devices...not many, but some nonetheless.  I don't think many folks think about these places when looking for a new device which is probably why they still have a couple left for sell. 

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Never had an issue buying a phone from Best Buy and not sure how they would be a ripoff for a device that they don't dictate the price on. It honestly is a great place to go for a device if you're not having luck at the carrier. And often they get more supply than some of the carrier stores do.

0 Likes
cameranut123
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called the afternoon before release to make sure they were going to have some of the 6s Plus in stock. They put me on hold to double check, returned to the phone and assured me they would.  So I got up early and was at the store an hour before they opened.  I was #4 in line.  Eventually the reps came out and greeted us and informed us they didn't get ANY 6s Plus.  I had them order one for me, and the expected ship date was 10/12.  Fortunately, the expected ship date was wrong. My phone ended up shipping yesterday (9-28) and should arrive tomorrow.

Loquat
Master - Level 1

Nice to hear someone getting some good news about the status of their order.  Enjoy!

0 Likes
RNCCRN9706
Enthusiast - Level 3

I stopped into my local Verizon store. It's a smaller one. They got ONE 6sPlus in for 9/25, it was a 64GB in Black, that was it. If they had what I wanted (128GB in RoseGold) I'd have cancelled my preorder. But it looks as though I'll be getting my phone soon because they deducted the down payment from my checking acct yesterday.

0 Likes