How much will I get for trade in on a 64gb gold iPhone 6?
jensinger83
Enthusiast - Level 1

Also I currently have a contract that up 10-7-15 if I want to sign a new contract with discounted prices can I still do that or do I have to switch to this no contract stuff?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How much will I get for trade in on a 64gb gold iPhone 6?
Weth
Legend

For the second part of your question, If you have a current plan that has contracts, you can still get discounted prices and 2 year contract.

It is in your best interest to not assume the contract is the best deal. The new no contract stuff is more often than not, the cheaper option over the 2 year period.

If you switch to the new My Verizon plan, then your option to get contracts goes away. Also if you are a new customer, you do not have the option of contracts.

View solution in original post

Snn5
Legend
Weth
Legend

For the second part of your question, If you have a current plan that has contracts, you can still get discounted prices and 2 year contract.

It is in your best interest to not assume the contract is the best deal. The new no contract stuff is more often than not, the cheaper option over the 2 year period.

If you switch to the new My Verizon plan, then your option to get contracts goes away. Also if you are a new customer, you do not have the option of contracts.