How much would it cost to finance an iPhone 6s with insurance?
anwalls18

My family already has a plan through Verizon. My phone was originally purchased though Verizon and is already paid off, but it recently stopped working. If I want to finance an iPhone 6s through Verizon, how much would I have to pay upfront and how much would my monthly payments be?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My family already has a plan through Verizon. My phone was originally purchased though Verizon and is already paid off, but it recently stopped working. If I want to finance an iPhone 6s through Verizon, and purchase insurance for two years, how much
rcschnoor
Legend

All this information is on the Verizon website simply by looking up the phone in question.

iPhone 6s payments would be $27.08, $31.24 or $35.41.

Insurance normally runs around $10/month.

You would need to pay the tax on the full cost of phone up front.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My family already has a plan through Verizon. My phone was originally purchased though Verizon and is already paid off, but it recently stopped working. If I want to finance an iPhone 6s through Verizon, and purchase insurance for two years, how much
rcschnoor
Legend

All this information is on the Verizon website simply by looking up the phone in question.

iPhone 6s payments would be $27.08, $31.24 or $35.41.

Insurance normally runs around $10/month.

You would need to pay the tax on the full cost of phone up front.

0 Likes
anwalls18

Thanks!

0 Likes