How soon after payment is taken will the phone be shipped?
Laj0131
Enthusiast - Level 2

I Had a ship date of 11/2, payment was just taken and shipping date now says not available at this time.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How soon after payment is taken will the phone be shipped?
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Hopefully you see some activity soon. But I've preordered many, many times and once my payment method was charged, my device quickly started to move through the process.  Fingers crossed that you get some additional info/tracking number soon.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
BrownSugar67
Contributor - Level 3

Once the money is deducted out of your account you should get a shipping label in a couple of hours.

0 Likes
Laj0131
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still have not received any tracking information, yesterday i did notice new docs uploaded to my account to reflect this purchase as well as the payment plan. No update to my status online, but when i call it says the phone has shipped but when i press 2 to get tracking number it says an order cannot be found. I spoke with a rep who confirmed payment was taken and phone would ship when available which would be anytime between now and 11/2..... I know from preordering before that as soon as payment is taken the phone ships, but for some reason this order seams to be stuck somewhere....guess i just need to be patient.....

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Hopefully you see some activity soon. But I've preordered many, many times and once my payment method was charged, my device quickly started to move through the process.  Fingers crossed that you get some additional info/tracking number soon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Laj0131,

We want to make sure you get your device. I know how exciting it is see that payment go through, an indication that your device is on it's way. I would love the opportunity to look into the status of your order. I have sent you a Private Message so we can investigate into this. Please respond back via my Private Message so I can assist.

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Laj0131
Enthusiast - Level 2

I checked again this morning and i finally have a tracking number and should be getting it on the 21st. Not bad for originally having a 11/2 ship date. For anyone curious i ordered the 64g rosegold 6s plus.

0 Likes
ct0822

Can someone please look into my order. Ordered 64g rosegold as well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ct0822, here's a 2nd pair of eyes to look into this order for you. Did you recieve a confirmation e-mail regarding the status of your order yet? For your convenience, you may also check the staus of your order here:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/ordertracking/index.jsp?intcmp=INT-SEA-NON-SE-order-021115-DE-SR-...

LasinaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ct0822

No my order number is [removed] my location number is [removed]

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ct0822,

We'd like to see you happily using your device. Since it has been some time, have you been able to review your order via the link provided? Have you reviewed to see if there are any email updates about your order? Emails will be sent to the email account that you provided in your order.

SandyS_VZW

0 Likes