How to look up old phones that called?
Shorty696

I'm trying to look up an old phone number that called a few months ago.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to look up old phones that called?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Looking up numbers that called you previously is very easy Amanda. Allow me to provide the best way to do it. Just login to you’re my Verizon account, then click on the link View xx/xx/xx Bill on the right hand side of your screen. Now you will see a dropdown arrow where you can find 18 previous bills, select the one you want to review and click on the VIEW OR SAVE PRINTABLE BILL link. You will see all details of your bill, including incoming and outgoing calls and the numbers will be displayed too.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How to look up old phones that called?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Looking up numbers that called you previously is very easy Amanda. Allow me to provide the best way to do it. Just login to you’re my Verizon account, then click on the link View xx/xx/xx Bill on the right hand side of your screen. Now you will see a dropdown arrow where you can find 18 previous bills, select the one you want to review and click on the VIEW OR SAVE PRINTABLE BILL link. You will see all details of your bill, including incoming and outgoing calls and the numbers will be displayed too.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes