Re: How to unlock an iPhone 6 Plus?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

And what happened when you used the link?

Weth
Legend

You can try to activate through iTunes Through a PC, see if that helps.  Really, there is not anything Verizon can will do other than say the true statement that the phone is already unlocked when sold. 

lcarneiro
Enthusiast - Level 3

It showed me the model of my iPhone 6: "Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB in Space Gray" and asked for a SIM ID number so I can view my eligible plan options.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Try your IMEI number here:

https://swappa.com/esn

lcarneiro
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah, I had already reached this answer: "All Verizon 4G phones are unlocked" through the Verizon homepage. That's what got me really confused. I really hope I can solve this. If you have anymore tips, I'll be glad to hear it. Thans for your help.

0 Likes
lcarneiro
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does that mean it is not a stolen phone? Since there wasn't an alert message or something...Thank you a lot.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You could try to unlock it via each carrier:

AT&T Wireless Consumer Device Unlock Request

Scroll to the bottom and accept and then select that you're not a current at&t member. I think if it's not locked with them then it will tell you.

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Oh good. If you can go through the steps then I would say yes, it's not stolen, but it's still not an issue with Verizon nor do I know if that verifies that it's a Verizon phone because you can activate unlocked phones on Verizon.

lcarneiro
Enthusiast - Level 3

I tryed this page and it says that the phone is not globally blacklisted and the device appears tobe activattion ready. Plus it identifies it as a iPhone 6 Plus (Verizon) A1522, exactly the model information that I have. What else can I do?

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

It has to be an issue with the SIM card. Did you change the network when you put the new SIM card in?