How to unlock my iPhone for use with Carrier vivo in Brazil
rteston
Enthusiast - Level 2

hello, I have a iphone 6 purchased as unlocked and it is now blocked by Verizon, want to use it in Brazil and it shows the message "invalid simcard" and does not allow the activation

already called on the apple and they ask to get in touch with Verizon

I Need help

Labels (1)
Re: How to unlock my iPhone for use with Carrier vivo in Brazil
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rteston I hear that Brazil is a lovely place. We appreciate you reaching out to us here. To answer your question, the iPhone 6 is already unlocked. You would need to insert a local Sim card that would be provided by VIVO. Since you are receiving an error message, you would want to explore options with your service provider Vivo.

SheritaHH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rteston
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello Sherita, thank you for the prompt return.

Verizon is there any tool to check the status of my IMEI ?

Already called on the support of Verizon and check the IMEI of my unit and everything is in order with the number and tell me they do not know why the operator lock.

Apple tells me to be a product so that activation policy allows activation with US carriers already managed to activate with Verizon chip, and AT & T but would like to use with operators in Brazil

I can insert my IMEI number here in the forum ?

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your efforts are greatly appreciated! You can check the status here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/nso/enterDeviceId.do?&zipRdr=y
AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rteston
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ayani Hello, thanks for the feedback.

I've done to check this address that you indicated but I'm not Verizon customer and do not have a Verizon SIMCARD to access the system, I'm actually not wanting to activate my iPhone 6 by Verizon want to activate it by the operator VIVO in Brazil and Apple is informing me that there is a blockage by Verizon which prevents activation by the operator VIVO.

You know me know how you should follow the procedure for applying the unit's IMEI unlock next to Verizon?

Even understand where the device is unlocked for use with all US carriers (Verizon, AT & T, etc) but not in the rest of the world.

Best regards

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying the details here for us rteston. We want to ensure you are able to use this phone. Our 4G devices do come unlocked to be able to use with international carriers. Due to network technologies that vary between countries, some features may not be able to activate when on another carriers network. Our Global support team may be able to investigate the device further for you to ensure it is unlocked. Click here for ways to contact them: http://vz.to/1xqB82D.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
askfraga

rteston tudo bem? Estou com o mesmo problema que você. Comprei um iphone da Verizon e não consigo habilitar na vivo. Você conseguiu?

0 Likes
rteston
Enthusiast - Level 2

Olá amigo, ainda não consegui desbloquear o aparelho. Estou em litígio judicial com a Apple e tenho uma audiência marcada para maio.

Encontrei uma empresa sa que se propõe a fazer o desbloqueio oficial junto a Verizon, no último orçamento que fiz ela cobra R$ 209,00 pelo serviço que é executado nos EUA, nao fiz pq vou aguardar a audiência com a Apple.

Segundo as leis americanas os aparelhos não podem ser vendidos com qq tipo de bloqueio.

qq coisa me adicione no whats e conversamos mais sobre o assunto.

mande um inbox que te passo meu contato.

abracos,

0 Likes