Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How to unlock my iphone6?
anthonyshaw

I need help.

I have bought two iphone6 for my girlfriend and myself. But I just travel at here, and the shop assistant told me I can use these two phone in my country so i paid them. But my friend tell me only 't-mobile sim free' phone could use in other countries, the Verizon iphone 6 couldn't use in other countries. So I want to know how to unlock my phones, if i couldn't unlock it, I have to return my phones to apple store. : (

Thanks for help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How to unlock my iphone6?
wynnnj1977

All Verizon LTE devices (Including iphone 5, 5s, 6, 6+) are SIM unlocked. You can use any GSM SIM card without problem. I have tested all my verizon 5, 5s, 6, with T-mobile SIM card and Foreign SIM card (from Thailand) and it has no issue. Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How to unlock my iphone6?
wynnnj1977

All Verizon LTE devices (Including iphone 5, 5s, 6, 6+) are SIM unlocked. You can use any GSM SIM card without problem. I have tested all my verizon 5, 5s, 6, with T-mobile SIM card and Foreign SIM card (from Thailand) and it has no issue. Hope it helps.

0 Likes