Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I am considering buying an iPhone 6s. Don't understand data plans & gb. Don't need a lot of space. won't take many pictures or add many apps. Mainly text & talk. Currently have LG cosmos, prepaid plan.
TCCgolfer

Considering buying iPhone 6 or 6s.  Don't understand plans or how much GB I need.  I won't take many pictures or add many apps.  Mainly text & talk.  Currently have LG cosmos, prepaid plan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am considering buying an iPhone 6s. Don't understand data plans & gb. Don't need a lot of space. won't take many pictures or add many apps. Mainly text & talk. Currently have LG cosmos, prepaid plan.
Weth
Sr. Leader

SSounds like 16 GB version of 6s on VErizon Small plan

$27 for phone

$20 for line access

$30 for 1GB data, unlimited talk and text

total $77 plus taxes per month

0 Likes
Re: I am considering buying an iPhone 6s. Don't understand data plans & gb. Don't need a lot of space. won't take many pictures or add many apps. Mainly text & talk. Currently have LG cosmos, prepaid plan.
Loquat

I know you mentioned that you won't do much other than talk and text with the new iPhone. May I ask what device you currently have?  Reason I ask is often times when folks move to a more advanced smart phone be it iPhone or an android device, they realize the possibilities of their new device and quickly 16GB just isn't enough.  Also, keep in mind that iOS takes up a great deal of space on the decide and if you plan to keep it for a while, update after update will continue to eat into your available storage space.  Just something to consider...

0 Likes