I am having trouble sending text messages. They aren't always going through. And sometimes I'm not receiving text messages. I also have voicemails that I didn't receive until late at night that were left early in the day. I need to resolve this issue ASA
julie5

I am having trouble sending text messages. They aren't always going through. And sometimes I'm not receiving text messages.  I also have voicemails that I didn't receive until late at night that were left early in the day. I need to resolve this issue ASAP! Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am having trouble sending text messages. They aren't always going through. And sometimes I'm not receiving text messages. I also have voicemails that I didn't receive until late at night that were left early in the day. I need to resolve this issue
adamg_vzw
Verizon Employee

julie@remax,

I know that this would concern me just the same and we want to make sure that your device is connected and receiving these notifications when available. How long have you been having this issue? Are you receiving a specific error message when sending a message? Are you aware if this happens in one location specifically or everywhere you go? Does the issue with messaging occur with all numbers? Share some details, so that we may assist.

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I am having trouble sending text messages. They aren't always going through. And sometimes I'm not receiving text messages.  I also have voicemails that I didn't receive until late at night that were left early in the day. I need to resolve this issue
Perk5

I am having a similar issue with my iPhone 6 as well.  text messages are intermittently not going.  Data connectivity for safari has a similar experience also.  We have 3 iPhone 6s on our account and only one seems to be having the issue.

0 Likes
Re: I am having trouble sending text messages. They aren't always going through. And sometimes I'm not receiving text messages. I also have voicemails that I didn't receive until late at night that were left early in the day. I need to resolve this issue
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Perk5!

I'm sorry to learn you're having an issue with your messaging and data connectivity w/one of the devices on the account. When did this issue begin? Do you notice a pattern with certain contacts or certain devices? Or maybe it's happening in a specific area for this device? Please elaborate for me, thanks!

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I am having trouble sending text messages. They aren't always going through. And sometimes I'm not receiving text messages.  I also have voicemails that I didn't receive until late at night that were left early in the day. I need to resolve this issue
Perk5

ChristinaB - thank you for responding.  This was my wife's phone and more discussion with her the text issue may have been a contact issue.  She did have issues with data connectivity using apps and safari.  The same time I posted this I also engaged in a chat with Verizon support.  They had me reset her network settings to see if that resolved.  If issue persists they may look at sim card or may have to replace the device.  For now we are monitoring after the network settings reset.

0 Likes