I am trying to check my order status on my iphone 6. I went into the store about a week ago and ordered the iphone 6. I logged in with my verizon to check my order status and it shows I have no orders. I then tried to use my last name and order number
mfarrington

I am trying to check my order status on my iphone 6.  I went into the store about a week ago and ordered the iphone 6.  I logged in with my verizon to check my order status and it shows I have no orders.  I then tried to use my last name and order number to look it up but I come to find I do not have an order number on my receipt.  How can i check the status?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am trying to check my order status on my iphone 6. I went into the store about a week ago and ordered the iphone 6. I logged in with my verizon to check my order status and it shows I have no orders. I then tried to use my last name and order num
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

I'm so sorry to see that you're having trouble getting the status of your order, mfarrington. THe follow up to any preorder or backorder is a confirmation number. You mentioned having gone to the store, and that you have a receipt. Was any money exchanged at that time the order was processed? Have you consulted with store personnel about the order? If there's no confirmation number on the receipt, is there an order number or Location Code?

DionM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes