I am unable to pre-order the iPhone 6 w/ Verizon single line plan.
e_sosa

I am unable to pre-order the iPhone 6 w/ Verizon single line plan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am unable to pre-order the iPhone 6 w/ Verizon single line plan.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry for the issues you are encountering while ordering your iPhone 6 e.sosa! What specific error message are you getting? We'll work on this issue pronto!

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
landscapeman

I am also having the same problem, It only allows you to choose a "Share Everything" Plan. When checking out, the price for a 2 gb plan is $90 rather than 50 with edge.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

landscapeman

We definitely want you to have the correct plan! Let's look into this. Is the $90 for just the 2GB or the whole account cost ($50 for the 2GB and $40 for the one smartphone line)? What plan are you currently on?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kgoose23
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also had the same issue...I was given the option to keep my plan (single line plan unlimited talk and text with 2gb data included for $60) but then on the next screen I had to choose a data plan which for 2gb was an additional $30.  The checkout screen showed $90 per month but then my email confirmation shows $60...so I am not sure if the issue is resolved or not.

0 Likes
stewrtnj

I'm also having the same issue.  Choosing the single-line plan wasn't an option.  Ordered using the month to month option and the Everything plan but I'm wondering if I can switch to a single line plan before activation.

Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kgoose23,

I do apologize for any confusion. We definitely want to make sure you are on the correct plan. When visiting your My Verizon account does it show you are still on the same plan as before? After activating the device please reach out to us at 888-294-6804 or check your My Verizon account to make sure you are still on the correct plan.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
e_sosa

Walked into a store and they were able to pre-order w/ the single line. Online that option is still not available... not sure what's going on there.

0 Likes
semullen

I had the same problem when I ordered this morning. I talked to a sales rep today and he said you can change the plan to the $60 single-line plan when you activate in-store.

0 Likes