I bought the iPhone 6 yesterday and am having connectivity issues
krallas
Enthusiast - Level 1

I bought the iPhone 6 yesterday and over the course of the last 26 hours, I've had issues with my phone connecting to data coverage. I can make phone calls and send texts but my most used apps (Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, even the App Store) won't load because they can't connect. Shutting down and restarting the phone has resolved the issue but I don't think that's a suitable resolution long-term. The phone does display that I have 3 bars (or dots in the case of the iPhone 6) and shows "LTE" but the phone doesn't actually connect. Any suggestions/help? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I bought the iPhone 6 yesterday and am having connectivity issues
krallas
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for the suggested fix. I actually was out and stopped by a Verizon store today. I was able to get the SIM card replaced which appears to have resolved the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

http://www.apple.com/support/iPhone

You may get a better answer at Apples Forum

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Krallas,

That is very strange behavior for this new phone to have, but don't worry, ok? We'll help you get it fixed. Please go ahead and turn the phone all the way off. Then remove the SIM card for at least 30 seconds, replace it, and turn the phone back on. That may just do it for you!

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
krallas
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for the suggested fix. I actually was out and stopped by a Verizon store today. I was able to get the SIM card replaced which appears to have resolved the issue.

0 Likes