I can't download an app from the app store. How do I fix this?
Kbrooke
Enthusiast - Level 2

My husband has had his iPhone 6s for 1 week now, and when he tried downloading an app it wouldn't let him. Every time he tried it would go back to "get", even after entering his password. Sometimes it wouldn't even give the option to enter his password. Help please?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: App store
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go to the Settings App, select App Store, and sign his account out of the app store. Reboot the phone afterwards. Once done, open the App Store and try grabbing the desired application. It should ask for a sign-in, and then following that, any terms of service or credit card information that may be required.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can help! Are other apps able to install on the device? Is the phone connected to WiFi while attempting to download the app, or using moble data? If over 100 MB, the app will request WiFi to proceed with the download.
TylerK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kbrooke
Enthusiast - Level 2

No other apps were downloading. And the phone was connected to wifi

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go to the Settings App, select App Store, and sign his account out of the app store. Reboot the phone afterwards. Once done, open the App Store and try grabbing the desired application. It should ask for a sign-in, and then following that, any terms of service or credit card information that may be required.

Kbrooke
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you!

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome

0 Likes