Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
I can't download anything from the app store. Can anybody help me?
Carlos16036

Please help me.  It's frustrating.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I can't download anything from the app store. Can anybody help me?
tigerthetony
Novice

Carlos, there are actually several app stores on different operating systems. Which application store are you looking into? Also do you have a card on file with the app store your trying to use? Often even for free purchases you'd need to have a card on file.

0 Likes
tigerthetony
Novice

^^^Assuming it's the Itunes store they do require you to have a valid card on file.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Leader

Either that or you can just buy an iTunes card and put it on the account. I've have itunes account for a long time so maybe this plays a part in it but I don't have a CC tied to my account. I have the option to choose "none" and that's what I have it as. I used to have a card on there years ago but I removed it and never had to have another on it. Any purchases I make come from iTunes credits (iTunes card or credits I got from redeeming rewards).

0 Likes
Nanatte

I can't download any free apps keeps asking for credit card then said something wrong with my account

0 Likes
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

Contact Apple. No one here or Verizon CS can help with ITunes related problems.

0 Likes