I can't recieve texts since the new upgrade to 10.2.1 Iphone
KRIPAL97

It was working fine the other day now I can receive texts but all mine for certain contacts show not delivered. Did a soft reset a hard reset and also reset network. Why is it not working still?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I can't recieve texts since the new upgrade to 10.2.1 Iphone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have? Are you using the Verizon Messages application? Are the people who you are having trouble with their messages using that application?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
KRIPAL97

I phone 6s using the installed message app. I can get texts from people but can't respond. Just says not delivered

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can’t have you missing out on all the text from friends and family KRIPAL97. When did you install the new update? What zip code are you in?

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get that working.  If you are using iMessage, you may need to go into your message settings and make sure the box labelled 'send as SMS when iMessage is not available' is checked.

NoahS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes