I did the trade in for the 6...I mailed my 4s in over 3 weeks ago and still no trade in credit...and I can't seem to get anyone at Verizon to give me an update, even telling me that they received my trade in...has anyone received their trade in credit?
Richard24601

Has anyone received the credit from the i6 trade in promotion?  I sent my 4s in over 3 weeks ago and I can't even reach anyone to see if it has been received and when the trade in credit would be e-mailed to me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I did the trade in for the 6...I mailed my 4s in over 3 weeks ago and still no trade in credit...and I can't seem to get anyone at Verizon to give me an update, even telling me that they received my trade in...has anyone received their trade in credit
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us, Richard24601! Your Gift card may take 4-6 weeks after the submission of the phone.

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I did the trade in for the 6...I mailed my 4s in over 3 weeks ago and still no trade in credit...and I can't seem to get anyone at Verizon to give me an update, even telling me that they received my trade in...has anyone received their trade in credit
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us, Richard24601! Your Gift card may take 4-6 weeks after the submission of the phone.

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes